|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 15 in|
Square Teak 15″ Planter
Planters will help define your garden or interior green space. Each upright is figured and adorned with a turned finial for a distinct presence. You can cultivate directly in the planter or use it to house a pre-potted plant.
- Constructed of Teak, a superior wood for the construction of outdoor furniture.
- Resistant to rotting, bug infestation, and the effects of wind, rain, sun, and snow.
- Easy assembly using solid wood dowels
- Turned finials adorn each upright creating a distinct style.
- Slatted bottoms allow water to drain easily.
- Cultivate directly or use to house a pre-potted plant.
- Mortise and tenon joint construction adds strength and longevity
- Left untreated, shorea will weather to a soft warm shade of gray similar to the weathering of teak
- Will last for years in all weather conditions