Showing the single result
Designed to complement the Oxford Adirondack Chair
- Teak is a superior wood for the construction of outdoor furniture.
- Resistant to rotting, bug infestation, and the effects of wind, rain, sun, and snow.
- Mortise and tenon joint construction adds strength and longevity
- Easy assembly using solid wood dowels
- Add extra comfort and complete the Adirondack look
- Left untreated, teak weathers naturally to a beautiful silver gray color.
- Will last for years in all weather conditions